The IMDES Vapor Phase Desoldering System IMD-DSS-1 has been devolped for the use in vapor-phase soldering machines.
With the IMD-SS-1 the user is capable to desolder (remove) very safe and easy Multi leaded SMD-components, ball grid arrays, connectors as well as mechanical components
- Position the desoldering lever system on the assembly above the component to be desoldered.
- Attach a small piece of heat resistance double sided tape on to the device to be removed
- Connect the lever arm with device adaptor, by pushing it down on to the component to be removed with has already the double sided
At the other end of the lever arm opposite to the component device adaptor is a small adjustable weight that will be now in its up wards position
- Place thee complete IMD-DSS-1 assembly with attached desoldering device (and the component to be desoldered) in to a vapor-phase soldering machine.
- Run your standard reflow program and short after when the solder starts to melt the lever will lift the device to be removed from the board assembly
- After desoldering remove the desoldered device including the tape from the device adaptor of the lever The system is again ready for the next cycle
Easy to operate
May be used with every vapor-phase soldering machine
No damage to components or PCB tracks Oxidation-free process during reflow
Homogeneous and stress-free heating of the assembly
No over-heating of the component to be desoldered or the assembly
Neither special nozzles nor tools needed for different component forms
Lead-free products may be reworked with no problems
PDF DATA SHEET DOWN LOADEN